C is for Cookies....That's good enough for me

Wednesday 23 January 2013

So other then laughing I am a huge lover of cookies which is why I am here. I have always enjoyed baking since as long as I can remember and in the last year or so have found it too not only be enjoyable but to be a huge stress reliever as well. I find it's not just the baking cookies that I love but the overall experience. Baking for me is done with some sort of music cranked and family members wanting to help make the cookies, lick the spoon, and lick the bowl. (Which occasionally results in some sort of family argument over who gets too.) This is before the cookies are even ready, and I love every minute of it. Baking has a way of bringing people together no matter how busy life is, which has always intrigued me. So on here I will not only share with you amazing recipes but also tell you why I feel they are amazing and even show how some cookies can be so much healthier for you just by substituting certain ingredients. Just like they say a cookie a day keeps the doctor away. Or wait maybe they said an apple.

11 comments:

  1. Laughing and cookies are also two of my favourite things! Along with music! Hopefully your blog will motivate me to bake some more in my 'free' time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the recipes. I have lots of fun ones up my sleeve. I know its hard to find free time trust me :)

      Delete
  2. I too love to laugh. Cant wait to see what comes available for baking as I too love to bake with family. Its the memories from childhood that I reflect most upon when baking. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice words and I hope you will enjoy the recipes!It's crazy how even a smell of certain cookies can trigger memories of childhood.

      Delete
  3. mmm cookies! I can't wait to see your first recipe post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there are leftovers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be baking some cookies tomorrow so bring your appetites on Tuesday as I will need some taste testers...if you like almond joys you will love these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! They were SO good! Thank you :D

      Delete
  6. Bring on the cookie queen!

    ReplyDelete